- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify , and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: When you open an account with TD Ameritrade, we ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents. We may share information obtained from you with third parties to verify your identity, in compliance with this federal law.
- No investment strategy can guarantee profits or protection from losses as securities are subject to market volatility. The analysis, ratings and/or recommendations made by Lynn H. Orr Capital Management Group, Inc., regarding the accuracy, market predictive powers, suitability or profitability (either expressed or implied) of any of the information provided.
- Past actual or simulated performance is no guarantee of future results. Therefore it should not be assumed that future results will be profitable or will equal past performance, real, indicated or implied. Any market exposure always entails the possibility of substantial loss of equity.
- Individual results will vary based on risk tolerance, investment objectives, etc.
- LHOCMG and/or its principals may purchase or sell any of the securities recommended.
- Securities or strategies reflected in the portfolio do not relate entirely to the services currently offered by the adviser.
- Actual investment performance of any trading strategy may frequently be materially different than the pursued results.
- Performance figures will be reduced by the deduction of investment advisory fees and any other expenses. Reinvestment of dividends or other earnings will also affect the performance of the account(s).